Popular Posts

Friday 24 June 2011

The journey of new york to los angeles Peter Falk


Hello and welcome to all of you who are here with me...
another bad news from the world of show business, peter falk the legend and famous by the name columbo has died at the age of 83. if i say this month is not good for the showbiz lovers than it is also not wrong... Peter Michael Falk was an American actor, best known for his role as Lieutenant Columbo in the television series Columbo. He appeared in numerous films and television guest roles, and was nominated for an Academy Award twice.and won the Emmy Award on five occasions.
he also had the ability to break your heart with serious acting and also can made you lough.In 1968 he starred with Gene Barry in a ninety-minute TV pilot about a highly-skilled, laid-back detective.
In a 1997 interview in Cigar Aficionado magazine with Arthur Marx, Falk said, "I remember once in high school the umpire called me out at third base when I was sure I was safe. I got so mad I took out my glass eye, handed it to him and said, 'Try this.' I got such a laugh you wouldn't believe."
His first appearance at stage is at the age of 12.HE died at his Beverly Hills home" on Thursday, June 23, 2011. He had been suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment